Covid-19 Updates | Ireland
Last updated: 25 September 2020, 6:13p.m.
Coronavirus cases in Ireland
Coronavirus deaths in Ireland
Covid-19 total cases in Ireland
Covid-19 daily cases in Ireland
Dublin is on Level 3 of the Framework for Restrictive Measures
Restrictive measures currently in place:
- A maximum of 6 people from 1 other household can visit your home.
- No social or family gatherings should take place in other settings.
- Up to 25 people can attend a wedding ceremony and reception. (These measures come into place on Monday 21 September.)
- No organised indoor gatherings should take place.
- Outdoor organised events of up to 15 people can take place.
- Outdoors: Non contact training only in pods of up to 15 (exemption for professional/elite/inter-county sports/senior club championship).
- No matches or events to take place.
- Religious services move online. Places of worship remain open for private prayer.
- Pubs, night clubs and casinos will remain closed.
What if I'm sick?
If you experience the symptoms of Coronavirus, do the following:
- Stay at home.
- Phone your GP to discuss your symptoms.
- If you are feeling very unwell, call 112 or 999 and tell them about your symptoms.