Covid-19 Updates | Ireland
Last updated: 29 October 2020, 10:53p.m.
Coronavirus cases in Ireland
Coronavirus deaths in Ireland
Covid-19 total cases in Ireland
Covid-19 daily cases in Ireland
Ireland is moving to level 5
Restrictions currently in place:
- No visitors in your home.
- Non-essential retail to close.
- Exercise allowed within 5km limit.
- Gyms and swimming pools to close.
- Hotels and accommodation closed for tourist purposes.
- Public transport capacity restricted to 25%.
- Schools to remain open
- Construction to remain open
- Max 25 guests allowed to attend a wedding ceremony
- No organised outdoor gatherings to take place
What if I'm sick?
If you experience the symptoms of Coronavirus, do the following:
- Stay at home.
- Phone your GP to discuss your symptoms.
- If you are feeling very unwell, call 112 or 999 and tell them about your symptoms.