Covid-19 Updates | Ireland
Last updated: 09 July 2020, 9:34p.m.
Coronavirus cases in Ireland
Coronavirus deaths in Ireland
Covid-19 total cases in Ireland
Covid-19 daily cases in Ireland
Phase 3 of lifting restrictions in Ireland
Most businesses to reopen and travel restrictions around Ireland lifted:
- You can now travel anywhere in Ireland.
- Face coverings are recommended for public transport, retail outlets, and other places where it is difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Adult education and childcare facilities can reopen.
- Work from home should continue if possible.
- Indoor gatherings of up to 50 people are allowed.
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 200 people are allowed.
What if I'm sick?
If you experience the symptoms of Coronavirus, do the following:
- Stay at home.
- Phone your GP to discuss your symptoms.
- If you are feeling very unwell, call 112 or 999 and tell them about your symptoms.