We are now entering Phase 2 of Ireland's Roadmap for reopening. Irish officials responsible for dealing with the Covid-19 crisis were happy to transition to Phase 2 following successful implementation of Phase 1.
As per the latest guidelines available on gov.ie website the following restrictions now apply:
- Stay Local: You may travel within your own county, or up to 20 kilometres from your home if crossing county boundaries.
- Meeting other people: You may meet up to 6 people from outside your household both indoors and outdoors for social gatherings. Organised outdoor exercise, sporting, cultural or social activities of up to 15 people may take place.
- Shops: All retail is reopening. Shop locally, shop safely and support businesses in your community.
- Work from home: It is more important than ever to work from home where possible.
- Transport: Walk or cycle if you can. Only use public transport if you absolutely need to. Public transport capacity is limited because of social distancing requirements.
For additional information regarding Phase 2 please visit the Phase 2 information bulletin published on gov.ie
Stay safe and well.