Visa Eligible English Language Courses
Why study English in Dublin?
A large number of schools offering Visa eligible courses.
Young and vibrant city with many things to see and do.
Work & Study
You are entitled to work part-time during your study.
What is required to get an English study visa?
In order to get a study visa for the purposes of studying English in Ireland you need to enrol on a full-time, visa eligible language course.
What you need
- Enrol and pay fees for an approved course
- Minimum duration of 25 weeks
Minimum intensity of 15 hours per week
- Evidence of access to €3,000 at first registration
- Private medical insurance
- Proof of address in Ireland
What you get
- 6 months of English language study
2 months of holidays for work or travel
Total of 8 months visa entitlement
- Three language courses allowed in total giving you a maximum stay entitlement of 24 months
- Part-time work permit for up to 20 hours per week during study term
Full-time work permit during holiday period
How much does it cost?
This is an estimation of expenses associated with studying English in Dublin. There are many seasonal promotions so contact us for more details.
- €2,500 PM course, 15h/week
- €100 Registration & course materials
- €105 TIE Exam fee
- €110 Medical insurance
- €300 GNIB registration
- €350 Shared room
- €80 Travel expenses
- €50 Bills
- €20 Phone top-up
- €100 Groceries
Study in Ireland
We can help you find the right course.
Consultation is completely free without a commitment to buy.
All you need to know
Complete information about study visa eligible courses in Dublin.
Our team is based in Dublin and has many years of experience supporting students from all over the world.