- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Contact details: Your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Data that identifies you: Your IP address, geolocation. This information may be aggregated to provide statistical information about the users of our Site. No individual user will be identifiable from such information, which is used to ensure the Site reflects the needs of users. Whilst IP addresses may be categorised as personal information, we do not use this data to track your session.
- We may also, from time to time while you are accessing the Site, request you to complete a survey form which may relate either to your use of the Site and/or information posted on the Site.
Data we do not normally collect
- Children’s data: We do not target Dublin4you.ie at children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from any person under 16 years of age.
- Sensitive data: We don’t collect any “sensitive data” about you (like racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious/philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, health data, data about your sexual life or orientation, and offences or alleged offences) except when we have your specific consent, or when we have to comply with the law.
The data we collect is necessary to enable Dublin4you.ie to provide you with our products and services or deal with your enquiry. Additional information may be requested to help us to provide the most appropriate response. If such additional information is requested, it is highlighted and its provision is voluntary.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dublin4you.ie with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Dublin4you.ie collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Dublin4you.ie securely stores your data using the following third-party service providers:
- Google, who provides cloud storage, email and authentication services;
- Facebook, who provides us with authentication services;
- Linode, who provides us with web hosting services;
- Mailgun, who provide us with email delivery services;
- Amazon Web Services, who provide us with content delivery services;
- Cloudinary, who provide us with content delivery services;
Dublin4you.ie would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dublin4you.ie from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please log in to your account and unsubscribe from the Newsletters.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Last revision May 2020